Please read the terms and conditions below which will come into effect upon payment of the deposit. Bookings are accepted only on the condition that the client understands and accepts all terms and has signed the agreement. If you have any queries relating to these terms, please contact us on 0800 169 2532 to discuss further.
- All vehicles offered for hire are the property of Neil & Tamzin Springall who strongly recommend the client views the cars before booking. If the client wishes to book without viewing the car/s, Style & Grace Occasion Cars accept no responsibility if the car hired is not as expected.
- Style & Grace will reserve cars for specific dates upon request for a period of 14 days until a deposit has been paid but please note that a booking is not confirmed until the £50 deposit for each car booked is paid. All deposits are non-refundable.
- The full outstanding balance must be paid 30 days prior to the wedding. Style & Grace will send a reminder at this time.
- Cancellations: all deposits are non-refundable. The outstanding balance is due 30 days prior to the wedding. Any cancellation after this date will result in no refund.
- In the unlikely but possible event of a mechanical failure on the car booked, Style & Grace reserve the right to substitute the car with another vehicle from our fleet dependent on availability, provided the proprietors shall give notice of such event as soon as possible. The client will have the option to withdraw from this agreement and will have the right to a refund of any sums paid to the settlement of any claims against the proprietors.
- Style & Grace Occasion Cars conduct a “dry run” of all journeys required, however please be aware that although we endeavour to meet all deadlines, we accept no responsibility for any delays due to unforeseen circumstances i.e. heavy traffic conditions.
- In the event of any internal or external damage being caused to the vehicle(s) by the client, the client’s guests or any other party, the client will be liable for the repair costs in full. The chauffeur may also reserve the right to terminate a booking if it is in his/her judgement that the client or passengers are disorderly or unfit to travel.
- Please be aware that we have a strict no smoking policy in all our vehicles
- In the event of breach of this agreement on the part of the proprietor it is agreed that the liability of the proprietor shall not exceed the fee save where such limitation is not permitted by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977.